Thaya 925 Silver Green Luan Earrings
Design concept The design is inspired by the sacred bird Qingluan, born for love, symbolizing the desire for beautiful things.Creative designThe wing shape of Qingluan is reproduced, put it on, and look for your own Qingluan.Asymmetrical design, implying to be accompanied by twoThe whole body is made of 925 silver
Product Name: Green Luan Earrings
Material: 925 Silver, Zircon
Process: Electroplating, Manual Inlay
About shipping fee
Free shipping over $49
Shipping time varies by location. These are our estimates:
|LOCATION||*ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIME||AVERAGE SHIPPING TIME|
|United States||7-15 Business days||10 Business days|
|Canada||7-15 Business days||9 Business days|
|Germany||7-15 Business days||10 Business days|
|France||7-15 Business days||10 Business days|
|United Kingdom||5-8 Business days||7 Business days|
|Switzerland||10-20 Business days||15 Business days|
|Australia||7-15 Business days||10 Business days|
|New Zealand||7-15 Business days||10 Business days|
|Singapore||7-15 Business days||13 Business days|
|Italy||7-15 Business days||10 Business days|
|Japan||7-15 Business days||7 Business days|
|other||7-20 Business days||12 Business days|
*This doesn’t include our 2-3 day processing time.
We hope you to feel comfortable and confident when shopping at Thaya, so we offer a 30-day return & exchange policy.
If for any reason you're not satisfied with your purchase, you may return or exchange the unused item in its original condition as long as you contact us within 30 days from the delivery date,you need to bear the return shipping fee by yourself.
- Keep your jewelry in a clean, dry, and secure place.
- Store each piece separately to avoid scratching or tangling.
- Avoid storing jewelry in direct sunlight or extreme temperatures.
- Use a soft, lint-free cloth to gently wipe your jewelry after each use.
- Avoid using abrasive cleaners or harsh chemicals that can damage the jewelry.
- For gemstone jewelry, use a mild soap and warm water solution to clean. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- Regularly inspect your jewelry for any loose stones, clasps, or settings.
- Avoid wearing jewelry during activities that may cause damage, such as sports or heavy lifting.
- Remove jewelry before swimming, showering, or applying cosmetics, perfumes, or lotions.
- For intricate or delicate jewelry, consider professional cleaning and maintenance.
- Consult a reputable jeweler for repairs, resizing, or restringing of necklaces and bracelets.
Special Care for Different Metals:
- Gold: Clean with a jewelry-specific gold cleaner or a mild soap and water solution.
- Silver: Polish with a silver polishing cloth or use a silver cleaner.
- Platinum: Clean with a jewelry-specific platinum cleaner or a mild soap and water solution.
- Alloy: Use a soft cloth to gently wipe the surface of the alloy jewelry after each use. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or harsh chemicals that can damage the jewelry.
I have lost my diamond studs not once but twice. I have the other side of the pair & need to make something of them, SO MY HUSBAND PUT HIS FOOT DOWN, no more studs. So I got these cheaper LOOK GREAT & if I lose it I don't care.
Very nice earrings. A deep blue color.
Ordered on 14. february and received on 17. march. Nice packed, also along came cloth for polishing and silicone stopers. I recommend!
Very beautiful earrings. Came fast- three weeks to Latvia. Recommending