Thaya Dream Butterfly Earrings
Do you understand the Chinese Peking Opera culture that has been passed down for thousands of years? LingLei series will take you to further understand the traditional Chinese Peking Opera culture. Chinese Peking Opera culture is the world's intangible cultural heritage, and it ranks first among the five major Chinese dramas.
Inspired by traditional Chinese Peking opera elements, combining tradition and modern craftsmanship, simplifying the decorations of Peking opera characters is more suitable for daily wear
The cold enamel process with gradient colors is used to imitate the traditional cloisonne blue color
Material:Silver plate,925 Silver Needle,Colored glaze,shell beads
Technology:Real gold plating
Size:6.5 cm high,1.05 cm wide
About shipping fee
Free shipping over $49
Shipping time varies by location. These are our estimates:
|LOCATION||*ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIME||AVERAGE SHIPPING TIME|
|United States||7-15 Business days||10 Business days|
|Canada||7-15 Business days||9 Business days|
|Germany||7-15 Business days||10 Business days|
|France||7-15 Business days||10 Business days|
|United Kingdom||5-8 Business days||7 Business days|
|Switzerland||10-20 Business days||15 Business days|
|Australia||7-15 Business days||10 Business days|
|New Zealand||7-15 Business days||10 Business days|
|Singapore||7-15 Business days||13 Business days|
|Italy||7-15 Business days||10 Business days|
|Japan||7-15 Business days||7 Business days|
|other||7-20 Business days||12 Business days|
*This doesn’t include our 2-3 day processing time.
We hope you to feel comfortable and confident when shopping at Thaya, so we offer a 30-day return & exchange policy.
If for any reason you're not satisfied with your purchase, you may return or exchange the unused item in its original condition as long as you contact us within 30 days from the delivery date,you need to bear the return shipping fee by yourself.
- Keep your jewelry in a clean, dry, and secure place.
- Store each piece separately to avoid scratching or tangling.
- Avoid storing jewelry in direct sunlight or extreme temperatures.
- Use a soft, lint-free cloth to gently wipe your jewelry after each use.
- Avoid using abrasive cleaners or harsh chemicals that can damage the jewelry.
- For gemstone jewelry, use a mild soap and warm water solution to clean. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- Regularly inspect your jewelry for any loose stones, clasps, or settings.
- Avoid wearing jewelry during activities that may cause damage, such as sports or heavy lifting.
- Remove jewelry before swimming, showering, or applying cosmetics, perfumes, or lotions.
- For intricate or delicate jewelry, consider professional cleaning and maintenance.
- Consult a reputable jeweler for repairs, resizing, or restringing of necklaces and bracelets.
Special Care for Different Metals:
- Gold: Clean with a jewelry-specific gold cleaner or a mild soap and water solution.
- Silver: Polish with a silver polishing cloth or use a silver cleaner.
- Platinum: Clean with a jewelry-specific platinum cleaner or a mild soap and water solution.
- Alloy: Use a soft cloth to gently wipe the surface of the alloy jewelry after each use. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or harsh chemicals that can damage the jewelry.
They are absolutly awesome. I will wear them for my wedding day.