One day you will fade away your green thoughts
One day you will say goodbye to your childhood
One day you will ride the wind and waves
One day you will shine
You have to believe that you have praiseworthy beauty
As beautiful as the stars hold the moon
Material:925 Silver + Moonstone +Zircon + Oxidation+Drip oil
Style:Star, Moon, Starry Sky
Inlay Material: Pure silver inlaid moonstone
Size:Moonstone Diameter 6mm
Inner diameter 18mm, outer diameter 20.5mm (opening adjustable)
Section 1 weighs2.2g Section 2 weighs 1.9g
About shipping fee
Free shipping over $49
Shipping time varies by location. These are our estimates:
|LOCATION||*ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIME||AVERAGE SHIPPING TIME|
|United States||3-9 Business days||6 Business days|
|Canada||4-10 Business days||7 Business days|
|Germany||3-9 Business days||6 Business days|
|France||3-9 Business days||5 Business days|
|United Kingdom||3-8 Business days||6 Business days|
|Hongkong||1-2 Business days||1 Business days|
|Australia||3-9 Business days||7 Business days|
|New Zealand||3-8 Business days||6 Business days|
|Singapore||3-8 Business days||6 Business days|
|Italy||5-10 Business days||8 Business days|
|Netherlands||3-8 Business days||5 Business days|
|other||5-12 Business days||6 Business days|
*This doesn’t include our 2-3 day processing time.
We hope you to feel comfortable and confident when shopping at Thaya, so we offer a 30-day return & exchange policy.
If for any reason you're not satisfied with your purchase, you may return or exchange the unused item in its original condition as long as you contact us within 30 days from the delivery date,you need to bear the return shipping fee by yourself.
- Keep your jewelry in a clean, dry, and secure place.
- Store each piece separately to avoid scratching or tangling.
- Avoid storing jewelry in direct sunlight or extreme temperatures.
- Use a soft, lint-free cloth to gently wipe your jewelry after each use.
- Avoid using abrasive cleaners or harsh chemicals that can damage the jewelry.
- For gemstone jewelry, use a mild soap and warm water solution to clean. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- Regularly inspect your jewelry for any loose stones, clasps, or settings.
- Avoid wearing jewelry during activities that may cause damage, such as sports or heavy lifting.
- Remove jewelry before swimming, showering, or applying cosmetics, perfumes, or lotions.
- For intricate or delicate jewelry, consider professional cleaning and maintenance.
- Consult a reputable jeweler for repairs, resizing, or restringing of necklaces and bracelets.
Special Care for Different Metals:
- Gold: Clean with a jewelry-specific gold cleaner or a mild soap and water solution.
- Silver: Polish with a silver polishing cloth or use a silver cleaner.
- Platinum: Clean with a jewelry-specific platinum cleaner or a mild soap and water solution.
- Alloy: Use a soft cloth to gently wipe the surface of the alloy jewelry after each use. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or harsh chemicals that can damage the jewelry.
the product is good just like the image on the page. it arrived on time. I will shop again here thanks
Well done! Amazing job and quality! Thank you!
My daughter enjoyed all the styles. She also prefers the screw on backs, which I thought might be more effort than she'd like.
I bought them as a birthday gift for my sweetie and she loved them so that is all I need to know.
Bought these for the wife. She loves them. These are very nice looking eating better than the picture for sure.