A word from Designer--Reiki Little Demon
Cats are also common monsters in Eastern mythology. They have large and pointed ears and two tails. They like to deliberately imitate humans ... I didnt expect it, you shit officers, the cat who is a prototype of a cat is about to turn into a little pet in your ears, and if you have a pet, you will have its owner. The essence you want to learn
1-Cat face red dripping oil, which is the exclusive mark of a cat
2- White shell beads embellishment, increase the overall flexibility
3- Sharp cat's claw is a weapon of attack, but also a true inner mask
4-Asymmetrical design, separate and integrated, symbolizing the unity of the owner and cat pet
Product Brand: Thaya
Material: 925 Silver Needle, shell beads
Process: electroplating, cold enamel
About shipping fee
Free shipping over $49
Shipping time varies by location. These are our estimates:
|LOCATION||*ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIME||AVERAGE SHIPPING TIME|
|United States||3-9 Business days||6 Business days|
|Canada||4-10 Business days||7 Business days|
|Germany||3-9 Business days||6 Business days|
|France||3-9 Business days||5 Business days|
|United Kingdom||3-8 Business days||6 Business days|
|Hongkong||1-2 Business days||1 Business days|
|Australia||3-9 Business days||7 Business days|
|New Zealand||3-8 Business days||6 Business days|
|Singapore||3-8 Business days||6 Business days|
|Italy||5-10 Business days||8 Business days|
|Netherlands||3-8 Business days||5 Business days|
|other||5-12 Business days||6 Business days|
*This doesn’t include our 2-3 day processing time.
We hope you to feel comfortable and confident when shopping at Thaya, so we offer a 30-day return & exchange policy.
If for any reason you're not satisfied with your purchase, you may return or exchange the unused item in its original condition as long as you contact us within 30 days from the delivery date,you need to bear the return shipping fee by yourself.
- Keep your jewelry in a clean, dry, and secure place.
- Store each piece separately to avoid scratching or tangling.
- Avoid storing jewelry in direct sunlight or extreme temperatures.
- Use a soft, lint-free cloth to gently wipe your jewelry after each use.
- Avoid using abrasive cleaners or harsh chemicals that can damage the jewelry.
- For gemstone jewelry, use a mild soap and warm water solution to clean. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- Regularly inspect your jewelry for any loose stones, clasps, or settings.
- Avoid wearing jewelry during activities that may cause damage, such as sports or heavy lifting.
- Remove jewelry before swimming, showering, or applying cosmetics, perfumes, or lotions.
- For intricate or delicate jewelry, consider professional cleaning and maintenance.
- Consult a reputable jeweler for repairs, resizing, or restringing of necklaces and bracelets.
Special Care for Different Metals:
- Gold: Clean with a jewelry-specific gold cleaner or a mild soap and water solution.
- Silver: Polish with a silver polishing cloth or use a silver cleaner.
- Platinum: Clean with a jewelry-specific platinum cleaner or a mild soap and water solution.
- Alloy: Use a soft cloth to gently wipe the surface of the alloy jewelry after each use. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or harsh chemicals that can damage the jewelry.
The product is amazing and the quality is good. Only problem is the customer and Shipping service. If not for these two I would have given 5 stars.
Although these took awhile to be delivered to me it was absolutely worth the wait. High quality and would recommend people to buy more from this store. The earring are so cute. But again I didn’t expect the earrings to be smaller then I imagined. \^0^/
Earring just too beautiful! As in the photos and super well protected arrive a few days late but no regrets given the quality of the article!
I love these earrings too.