Design Concept： West Lake The rain fell on the weeping willow Sliding into the water with shy ripples Ripple earrings in the water town, this is the situation
1) Blue Artificial Crystal raindrops raindrops falling on the lake surface and rippling, the blue crystals are like raindrops, the surrounding circles are like ripples
2) Modify the face The slender chains and curves are like willow branches, of moderate length, retouching the face
3) Textured white zirconium Embellished with two white zircons to enhance the texture
Product Brand: THAYA
Product Name: Water Village Ripple Stud Earrings
Material: 925 Silver Needle, spar, cuboid zircon
Process: electroplating, inlay
Weight: 3.1g Size: 8cm/8cm
About shipping fee
Free shipping over $49
Shipping time varies by location. These are our estimates:
|LOCATION||*ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIME||AVERAGE SHIPPING TIME|
|United States||3-9 Business days||6 Business days|
|Canada||4-10 Business days||7 Business days|
|Germany||3-9 Business days||6 Business days|
|France||3-9 Business days||5 Business days|
|United Kingdom||3-8 Business days||6 Business days|
|Hongkong||1-2 Business days||1 Business days|
|Australia||3-9 Business days||7 Business days|
|New Zealand||3-8 Business days||6 Business days|
|Singapore||3-8 Business days||6 Business days|
|Italy||5-10 Business days||8 Business days|
|Netherlands||3-8 Business days||5 Business days|
|other||5-12 Business days||6 Business days|
*This doesn’t include our 2-3 day processing time.
We hope you to feel comfortable and confident when shopping at Thaya, so we offer a 30-day return & exchange policy.
If for any reason you're not satisfied with your purchase, you may return or exchange the unused item in its original condition as long as you contact us within 30 days from the delivery date,you need to bear the return shipping fee by yourself.
- Keep your jewelry in a clean, dry, and secure place.
- Store each piece separately to avoid scratching or tangling.
- Avoid storing jewelry in direct sunlight or extreme temperatures.
- Use a soft, lint-free cloth to gently wipe your jewelry after each use.
- Avoid using abrasive cleaners or harsh chemicals that can damage the jewelry.
- For gemstone jewelry, use a mild soap and warm water solution to clean. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- Regularly inspect your jewelry for any loose stones, clasps, or settings.
- Avoid wearing jewelry during activities that may cause damage, such as sports or heavy lifting.
- Remove jewelry before swimming, showering, or applying cosmetics, perfumes, or lotions.
- For intricate or delicate jewelry, consider professional cleaning and maintenance.
- Consult a reputable jeweler for repairs, resizing, or restringing of necklaces and bracelets.
Special Care for Different Metals:
- Gold: Clean with a jewelry-specific gold cleaner or a mild soap and water solution.
- Silver: Polish with a silver polishing cloth or use a silver cleaner.
- Platinum: Clean with a jewelry-specific platinum cleaner or a mild soap and water solution.
- Alloy: Use a soft cloth to gently wipe the surface of the alloy jewelry after each use. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or harsh chemicals that can damage the jewelry.
Had to order these again as I lost one. That's how much I love them!
the earrings are beautiful, but they are sort of tight on my ears. I love them though and I am wearing them.
These earrings are actually so adorable. They came just as i thought they would, and wasn’t a long wait. I recommend these. :)
Great product. Not too big or small. Perfect if you want to be simple, chic or elegant.